Linda Brooks, author of "Rebounding to Better Health," and the Director of the Vitally Yours Center for Cellular Health will teach you:
- How to stand on the rebounder.
- Proper rebound posture.
- How to bounce, jump, and do aerobic movements safely and effectively.
- When to utilize each movement.
- How and when to combine the movement.
- Rebounding for therapy, weight loss, seniors, sports, and aerobics.
- How to use the stabilizing bar effectively.
Bounce Before You Jump is a great introductory video for the first time rebounder. Create routines that fit your needs and enjoyment. Linda provides short workouts for the beginner, intermediate, and advanced students.